fb page: https://www.facebook.com/phcmllc1/
(+632) 8731-8199 | (+632) 8731-1550
(+632) 8711-4413 | (+632) 731-1550
Operating HoursOld Normal
Monday-Thursday - 7:00am-6:30pm
Friday - 7:00am - 5:00pm
Monday-Friday - 8:00am-5:00 pm
Library Learning Commons strives to supports the PHCM’s instructional, curricular, research and extension programs through an organized, relevant and fast delivery of information services. Perpetual Help College of Manila LLC encourage lifelong education through the use of library resources and services that develops the creativity, imagination, and resourcefulness of library users. The LLC also supports the institution’s mission -to the development of Filipino as a leader, through the provision of comprehensive, relevance, and accurate information resources and library services.
The PHCM Library Learning Commons supports the institution‘s mission to -- the development of Filipino as a leader, through the provision of comprehensive informational resources and utilization of technology in the delivery of LLC services.
The library’s resources and services enrich the quality of education at PHCM, by providing high quality, multi-format and multi-disciplinary informational resources for learning and research.
- Promote understanding of the research, teaching and learning needs of the academic community by robust assistance to students and faculty within the library premised.
- Provide access to quality resources in all formats as a tool to support research, teaching and learning with strong collaboration with the Dean, Faculty and students.
- Create good and conducive environment for study to its library users. Developing, encourage and sustain a committed and high-caliber staff.
- Adopt new technologies that enhance timely access to quality information and create patron independence.
- Strengthen the collaborative relationship between the administration, faculty and students in the establishment of the library as an integral part of the education system;
- Design innovative spaces that would meet the needs of the users and guarantee maximum effectiveness and efficiency of library operation.
General Rules and Regulations
- Library users should tap their IDs in the RFID reader at the entrance.
- Students are required to be in their proper uniform.
- The facility is mainly for reading, research and study. Loud conversations and disruptive behavior should be avoided. Silence in the LLC must be observed at all times.
- Cell phones should be in silent mode and put it on their bags.
- Gadgets like laptop, PSP, tablets, smart phones and the like should be used for educational purposes only.
- Browsing social network sites and pornographic sites are prohibited.
- Help maintain cleanliness.
- Dispose wastes in the trash bin. Clean as you go. (CLAYGO)
- Sleeping, drinking and eating are not permitted in the library.
- Mutilation and/or theft of library materials are major offenses.
- Unlawful activities (e.g vandalism, theft, and misconduct.) are ground for termination of all LLC privileges.
Circulation of Library Materials
|CIRCULATION||LENGTH OF LOAN|
|Senior High School and College Students||3 days|
|Junior High School Students||1 week|
|Faculty Member||1 month|
|Special Member/VIP||1 semester|
|*Reference/ Periodicals/Thesis||Room Use Only|
|CIRCULATION||NUMBER OF BOOKS|
|Junior High School, Senior High School
and College Students
|3 books at a time|
|Faculty Member||5 books at a time|
|Special Member/VIP||7 books at a time|